Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moved

Well, all moved to Dubuque, finally. I'll try to contain my excitement.

I had taken the week off of work (which is where I tend to do my posting during downtime) for the move, thus the lack of posting this week. I'd like to get a review up this weekend, and there will be more to come. Some potentially great stuff came out this week, and I hope to do a lot of listening and writing tonight and tomorrow.

I'm also planning to start posting groups of "mini-reviews," which will consist of lists of several albums per post with brief remarks for each. Not everything warrants a full post, but I'd like to review as much of what I listen to as possible. I've pretty much just been doing the things that stand out to me; this does an injustice to the wide range of genres I listen to. I think keeping some of the reviews short and sweet will allow a more diverse assortment of reviews to come through. For now, the mini-reviews will just be for new releases.

Another idea that crossed my mind: it might be interesting to go back and listen to some of the mixtapes/CDs I've put together in years past, and write up a little something about them. More on that after an experimental run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment