Friday, October 9, 2009

New gadget

I dislike that I have to display a big, ugly AT&T logo on my page, but Pandora Radio is awesome, so I'm willing to suck it up. I've played with the site in the past but only just created an account, so the selections you'll see aren't quite how I want them. I think it will pan out soon since I'll be using it a lot at work.

The gadget, which you'll see to the right, is pretty self-explanatory. I'm using their official widget because the regular RSS feed wasn't working properly. It didn't seem to update often enough, and Blogspot's feed gadget wasn't showing them in order of "newest first," so all you could read were the first 5 entries in the feed. Useless.

I added my Pandora stations as artist names in order to import them to Amie Street (since their field for manually adding artists seems to be made of fail); I don't think I'll be keeping them like that. Pandora's method of relating songs together is cool, but it keeps popping Incubus songs into the Coheed & Cambria station, despite my repeatedly moving them to the Incubus station. Do I even need to explain why that's incredibly silly? Really, now...

Aside from that, I think the site is so cool that I've decided to review it. That might turn into a regular thing; there are lots of music sites to either praise or castigate.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

are you dead:(

Post a Comment